Free Digital Marketing Course Syllabus For Everyone
Being a Digital Marketing specialist is a lot like entering an escape room—you, your friends, and a trusty game master working together to solve an epic puzzle. In other words, you will work alongside other enthusiastic and knowledgeable analytical and data-driven professionals with the direction of a brilliant and fun senior leader to create, set up, and execute innovative new digital marketing plans. From Adwords and Bing to Facebook and LinkedIn, the sky is the limit when it comes to the platforms you utilize to build campaigns and the data you choose to analyze.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will not only have the opportunity to explore your love for creative problem solving and data analysis, but you will also have the opportunity to quickly grow your career vertically as well. Here are just a few of the responsibilities you will have the chance to work and then expand on:
- Providing regular reporting and analysis to clients and Account Managers
- Analyzing keyword data and identifying negative keywords
- Evaluating large pools of data; identifying trends and applying new insights to client campaigns
- Conducting basic calculations for return on investments and other important KPIs
- Investigating and auditing paid search accounts to determine plans for improvement
- Staying up-to-date on the latest trends in search marketing
- Work on behalf of our clients to create mutually beneficial partnerships with other online entities and businesses
- Share relevant and creative ideas for new business ventures within the field of paid search
Digital marketing role objectives should be SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-Related); and you should benchmark against your competitors to ensure that you are more effective.
|How to use this: Take each topic, search, find relevant video or article, improve the knowledge.|
Introduction to Digital Marketing:
In this section, you will learn what is digital marketing, and the importance of digital marketing. And you will also learn what is a web site and levels of a web site, Difference between blog, portal & website.
- What is digital marketing?
- How is it different from traditional marketing?
- ROI between Digital and traditional marketing?
- Discussion on E-commerce Discussion on new trends and current scenario of the world?
- Digital marketing a boon or a Bane?
- How can digital marketing be a tool of success for companies?
- Video on the importance of digital marketing
- Analysis of recent infographics released by companies about digital marketing?
- How did digital marketing help small companies and top inc
- Categorization of digital marketing for the business
- Diagnosis of the present website and business.
- Swot analysis of business, present website and media or promotion plan.
- Setting up vision, mission, and goals of digital marketing
Understanding a website:
- What is a website?
- Levels of websites?
- Diff b/w Blog, Portal, and Website?
- Diff b/w websites either static or dynamic
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
According to Wikipedia, SEO is “the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s unpaid (organic) results”.
Or in other words,
SEO is the process of optimizing your content and your website in such a way that search engines show it as a top result for searches of a certain keyword.
In this section, you will learn completely about SEO (Search engine Optimization, what is On page optimization, Off page optimization. And you also learn how to prepare reports like- Keywords, titles, meta tags etc.. On page optimization techniques Off-page Optimization techniques Reports
|Do you want to know how to be a good content writer?|
Social Media Optimization (SMO):
Social Media Optimization is the process which is used to enhance the awareness related to a brand, product or event by using social networking sites and communities to create viral publicity. The major activities of social media optimization include the usage of social news and bookmarking sites, RSS feeds, social media sites, video and blogging sites. In one way, SMO is similar to SEO as both aim to drive traffic to a website.
In this section you will learn how to do SMO (Social Media Optimization) like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Pinterest, and more social media services optimization.
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- Advanced Facebook Marketing
- WordPress blog creation
- Twitter marketing
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Social Media
- Analytical Tools
Search Engine Marketing:
Search engine marketing (SEM) is the process of gaining traffic and visibility from search engines through both paid and unpaid ways. Over time, the industry has adopted the SEM acronym to refer solely to paid search.
In this section you will learn what SME (Search Engine Marketing) is a paid tool like Google Adwords, nowadays we have so many paid tools we discuss is briefly and display advertising techniques and all.
- Introduction to Search Engine Marketing
- Tools used for Search engine Marketing
- PPC /Google Adwords Tool
- Display advertising techniques
- Report generation
In this section, you will learn about tools for more useful to SEO. These tool used for analysis on website traffic, keyword analysis and also Email marketing.
- Google Analytics
- Online Reputation Management
- E-Mail Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social Media Analytics
- Ad designing
At the end of the course participants should be able to,
- Online & Offline SEO
- Competitive Analysis For Smarter Marketing
- You will learn how to use dozens of proven digital marketing strategies
- Will learn how to use all of the most popular social media platforms to grow your business
- You can see tangible results by taking action throughout the entire course
- You have to learn to increase conversions and sales with real-world techniques
- You will improve your brand identity and grow your brand’s audience